ShibaSwap Staking Rewards Calculator
Share this article
An editor at Coincrop
29 Aug 2022 | 16 min read
taking crypto assets to earn rewards is becoming more popular these days. It enables passive income to the investor without involving extreme volatility. And ShibaSwap is ready to deliver good returns against less risk and lower prices for your investment.
But you’ll have to keep track of earned rewards for withdrawals, trading, and swapping. That’s where the ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator can ease your tension. We’ve everything you need for reliable staking in the ecosystem with simple explanations.
Disclaimer: All of the information written on Coincrop is without influence and based on our analysis. No guarantee is offered concerning the accuracy of this information and therefore, any individual following up on it does as such completely at their own risk. Rates are correct at time of publication.
What are ShibaSwap Staking Rewards?
ShibaSwap is the native decentralized exchange (DEX) platform for meme-inspired Shiba Inu crypto. But the functioning ecosystem stands on 3 different tokens – Shib, Bone, and Leash.
SHIB is also available on other leading exchanges outside ShibaSwap for crypto trading. LEASH and BONE are somewhat exclusive within ShibaSwap, with limited circulating supply.
ShibaSwap staking refers to locking away your purchased tokens in a storage mechanism called pools. This process is somewhat similar to fixed deposits in centralized banking.
However, the staked assets in either SHIB, BONE or LEASH yield returns at specific percentages. The return comes in exclusive virtual tokens (woof return) related to staked tokens.
You can compute the expected returns through the ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator. The built-in feature lets you know the reward amount based on the total supply and your holding.
What are SHIB, BONE, and LEASH?
You’ll have to encounter these three terms when entering the Shiba ecosystem. There’s no way to skip, even when it’s all about ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator.
• Shib is the native cryptocurrency of ShibaSwap. It connects every service available within the ecosystem with other supported assets. You can swap, dig, or trade the token through the DEX platform.
• Its total initial supply was one quadrillion or 1,000,000,000,000,000. However, the burning of almost all gifted Shib resulted in a 549 trillion supply. This explains why its price remains so low.
• A leash is the rope token in the ecosystem, with a mere 107,646 in circulation. This limited number makes the token more expensive than Ethereum. It features an alternate methodology to function.
• Bone provides more like a connected center-ground between Shib and Leash. It comes with an inventory of 250 million tokens. The governance coin lets the holder decide/vote on Shib-related issues.
How Does ShibaSwap Staking Rewards Work?
Understanding the entire process of earning rewards in ShibSwap is tricky. We want to keep the mechanism simple for a basic understanding of audiences.
You can earn from ShibSwap in two ways: Liquidity Pool Digging and Staking Pool Burial. Staking involves less risk and, therefore, fewer rewards compared to Digging.
However, staking or burying bones comes without any potential investment loss. So, anyone to expect a reasonable return often settles for Staking Pool Burial.
Staking SHIB, LEASH, or BONE will earn you woof returns proportionally. The woof return is associated with xSHIB, xLEASH, or tBONE tokens representing your pool share.
No ShibaSwap Staking Rewards Calculator exists outside the platform itself. And you can barely figure out the expected staking returns without connecting a wallet.
Shib staking offers the least APY against high percentages of Leash and Bone. Nonetheless, staking Shib also incorporates an encouraging Ethereum APY, unlike the other two.
You can withdraw to trade a certain percentage of the earned tokens every week. Swap your earned tokens with any supported cryptos in the SHIBA exchange.
How to Use ShibaSwap Staking Rewards Calculator?
Calculating your rewards is considerably straightforward with built-in calculators. Understanding the terms should make the process easy for anyone expecting rewards.
However, you can check the calculating details properly once your wallet is connected. There are 3 different calculating parts to deal with SHIB, LEASH, and BONE burial.
• BONE APY for Shib, Leash, and Bone measures 10.15%, 14.02%, and 17.39%, respectively. Calculating rewards is directly dependent on the total supply and your pool %.
• So, your rewards will likely vary within a limited range based on the statistical changes. The platform also features a limited ETH APY for staking/burying SHIB.
• The scarcity of Leash and Bone comes with more APY compared to Shib. Every necessary factor to make ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator work is right on the mechanism.
• You can check the rewards weekly as the woof returns are distributed weekly. More pool holding means more rewards to you’re a/c through the returning distribution.
But you can withdraw only 33% of the earned woof returns weekly. ShibaSwap keeps the remaining 67% of rewards locked for 6 months to ensure the pool’s stability.
How to Stake in ShibaSwap?
You’ll need a ERC-20 compatible wallet for ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator. Coinbase Wallet, WalletConnect, and Metamask are the most popular wallet services.
• Avoid storing your secret phrase for the wallet called seed/recovery phrase in any digital form. Even a screenshot of the phrase can cost you everything in the virtual world.
• Better write the phrase on paper to store individual pieces in different places. Physical storage of the phrase in multiple secret locations should ensure optimum security.
• Deposit enough Ethereum to your wallet to cover the expense involved in trading. It includes everything from buying cryptos, tokens, or NFTs to affording the transaction fees.
• Connect your digital wallet directly with ShibaSwap by using the relevant info. Purchase Shib, Leash, or Bone with your deposit for staking to participate in the burial rewards.
It’ll also give you access to other services available within ShibaSwap. Clicking on the Bury section should take you to the ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator with statistics.
What Can I Do with the Staking Rewards?
1. You can make withdrawals within the specified limits per week. Its options for compound interest let you include the earned rewards to the staked principle.
2. Also, you can take out the rewards to swap with supported cryptos in valid pairs. Again, you can opt for other services available within the Shiba Inu ecosystem.
3. Dig, NFTs, Swap, and Doggy DAO are available outside Woof Returns related to Bury. Investing in other cryptos on exchanges is also possible through the wallet.
But adding the rewards to stake pools yields the best passive income. However, getting good returns on your staked tokens, especially Shib, will take time.
Is ShibaSwap Safe for Staking?
The DEX is entirely secure for anyone who intends to trade crypto assets. And there are governing tokens in holders’ hands to decide on future policy. So, the chances of scams or fraud entering the system are non-existent.
Your stake and rewards remain locked away with backups. The blockchain security company, Certik audited the platform for security measures. ShibaSwap received a 90 on the SkyNet Trust Score with excellent performance.
Still, some are concerned about the 67% rewards being time-locked. But withdrawing the total reward will cause issues with the pool stability. And ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator will fail to generate the expected returns.
The concept of passive income in the crypto-verse keeps getting more attention. Let the digital assets yield more assets without putting much effort.
And ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator can give you a heads-up on the income. You can comfortably put a fair share of the earned rewards for further staking.
Or, you can grow your dominance in the crypto world with the earned tokens. A meager price with less risk holds maximized potential for any investor.
ShibaSwap Staking Rewards Calculator FAQs
The crypto market remains almost at a standstill position for most of the time. Spending money on assets can barely yield good profits. But staking on ShibaSwap for rewards can provide a good investment return.Staking Shib is available on ShibSwap and Binance with different APY counts. Staking Shib on ShibaSwap yields its respective woofy token called xSHIB. But staking Shib on Binance can only produce Shiba Inu for rewards.Connecting the wallet will let you enter the amount and other statistical info. And you can check your weekly returns from the ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator. Higher holding in the burial pool should result in more rewards.You’re to claim the earned ShibaSwap rewards through the woof returns. The rewards can come in xSHIB, xLEASH, or tBONE based on your staked assets. Total returns will appear on your dashboard, 33% for withdrawals.ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator will likely show variations in your weekly returns. Rewards are directly related to the total supply, holding percentage, and market price. So, slight changes are expected to happen.There are 549 trillion Shib tokens or Shiba Inu coins in market circulation. It comes at a meager price, not even close to 1 cent. That’s why even ridiculous returns for compromised investments barely push the yield.ShibaSwap staking rewards calculator is only applicable for the Shiba Inu ecosystem. Staking on 3rd party Defi companies or other exchanges is available with different APYs. You’ll need to use their calculation for the rewards.
CoinLoan combine the best of traditional and novel finance helping you borrow, swap and grow your assets.
Compare over 47,277 CeFi and DeFi products across more than 226 organizations here